I am running as a candidate for the Sanders County Justice of the Peace. As an average Montanan and American, working man and father, I see my God given rights eroding away every day. As a CONSTITUTIONAL Candidate, I will uphold the US Constitution, and represent the ideals established when this great document was drafted, limiting the size and scope of the government.
Mark French is a working Montanan like you. He is not running for Justice of the Peace for the notoriety or personal benefits. He sees government going the wrong direction, and has chosen service to bring Sanders County and Montana back to fiscal social and moral conservatism.
The issues below are some I am passionate about:
- No plunder of one group to give to another, rewarding irresponsibility
- No trading freedom and liberty for "safety"
- Montana sovereignty
- States and people reserve all powers not granted to the Feds
- Private property protected from eminent domain abuses.
- Wolf management in State Control.
- Gun rights shall not be infringed.
- The Creator blesses those who respect innocent life.
- Secure our borders and end benefits to illegal aliens.
- Elected officials MUST obey their “oath of Office.”
If you like what you see in this "We the People" movement, use your email and website tools here to give your friends a real choice in this November election. It’s up to you to spread this message. Truth and passion are the difference.